BGL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BGL

BGL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BGL

BGL Online

Welcome to BGL ONLINE

Thanksgiving

BGL Staff
    BGL Staff
    Admin

Thanksgiving Empty Thanksgiving

Post  BGL Staff Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Wakey wakey, Upper South Enders.

Thanksgiving is done and I'm starved for a dish. How did you end up spending the holiday? Partying in Ptown for DE’s Birthday? Getting sloshed at High School Reunions and hitting on the ex-Quarterback? Outing yourself at the turkey dinner? Or hooking up at the House of Blues? They say Thanksgiving is the biggest drinking holiday of the year, which also makes for the biggest scandals of the year.

As a famed literary critic once told Oprah memory is subjective. It can be embellished or denied. But as James Fray knows all too well, the truth always comes out. Gossip Boy won’t divulge details (yet), but BGL gossip was juicy this weekend and GB knows enough to write his own book. Let’s hope the deets heard weren’t embellished, because Oh My Three is better than None.

According to JB, Saturday was the ‘Most. Interesting. Night. Ever.’ Last we saw he was shirtless on the dance floor with a friend, but what happened later that made it so Interesting? Send me all the deets!

Speaking of interesting though, over the last few weeks, K has gone from Zero to Hero in Gossip Boy’s book. One after another, he keeps luring them in on the dancefloor. He’s even giving D a run for his money, but luckily D never disappoints. Looks like having R back in town must be a bad influence on our friend D….

Double J and Little F, the spotlight is brighter than you think. It’s every little boy’s dream to celebrate a 2 month anniversary making out by the bathrooms, but don’t let the stench ruin the mood. At least your goods weren’t tainted like M’s boy in blue. I hope he didn’t leave a sour taste in your mouth M…

And what happened to local troublemaker Lohan this weekend you ask? Seems he managed to stay clean this once, but there’s always gossip to be had next weekend…

You know you love me.

XOXO, Gossip Boy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 pm