BGL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BGL

BGL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BGL

BGL Online

Welcome to BGL ONLINE

Who is Glitter?

BGL Staff
    BGL Staff
    Admin

Who is Glitter? Empty Who is Glitter?

Post  BGL Staff Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm

So i saw this missed connection yesterday and thought the same thing! WHO IS GLITTER?! Dont act like you didnt see him at the Block Party on Saturday in his fabulously painted on purple vest.... He was stunning:

-----------------------------
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/1222346935.html
    Reply to: pers-quhwt-1222346935@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-06-15, 11:03AM EDT

GLITTER - you are like an STD: You are easy to catch and you never seem to leave.

And now here you are - in your shiny hat with your shiny smile and your apparently radiant personality and I really dont understand what you do?

I was with about 25 buddies and as soon as you walked by the questions was WHO/WHAT WAS THAT!

I know of you. I see you around but you never seem to notice that people are always looking at you or maybe you do and you're a bitch. I dont know. But as I sit here at in my office the Monday after Pride I look through my pictures and see but this shiny spec in EVERY picture I have so someone needs to tell me who you are. Maybe you read these things and you want to explain what you do, maybe no explanation is needed - but I dont think that is true. I think you need to explain why you do what you do with such obnoxious grace. So if you know who this is or you are this person I guess all I can say is you have ball...because I saw them in your little shorts. I dont think i'll hesitate next time I see you to say hello because I dont think we hate you, I just dont think we understand you. You aren't some queen with an attention festish - you are more. I just cant comprehend what that "more" is.

Ok - I need to get back to work. Too much time spent on attempting to understand you.

So GLITTER if your mission at Pride was to get a successful professional wasting time at work pondering what it is that makes you glow - congrats.

You succeeded.
    BGL Staff
    BGL Staff
    Admin

Who is Glitter? Empty Re: Who is Glitter?

Post  BGL Staff Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 pm

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/mis/1223959036.html

Reply to: pers-nbeax-1223959036@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-06-16, 8:30AM EDT

Don't hate Glitter. I have talked to him many times and at many events and he's actually one of the nicest guys in the city!! He's over the top because he's that confidant. There is absolutely NOTHING bitchy about him - that's what makes him so fabulous!!

Me and my friends think that if Glitter uses his powers properly, he will make it to Hollywood!

You should say hello to Glitter next time you see him because he is nice to everyone - unlike a lot of bitchy Queens in the gay community who won't give you the time of day.

Keep it up Glitter - just keep being sweet and Fabulous!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 pm