BGL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BGL

BGL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BGL

BGL Online

Welcome to BGL ONLINE

Rafting Trip Booked -Click for Details-

ek0ehler
    ek0ehler

Rafting Trip Booked -Click for Details- Empty Rafting Trip Booked -Click for Details-

Post  ek0ehler Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Aug 21-23

Aug 21 – Drive up and check in to campsite

Aug 22 - 7:00 a.m. All You Can Eat Breakfast
    7:45 a.m. Hit the Waters for the lower ½ of the iver
    11;30 a.m. Steak / Chick BBQ Riverside
    12:30 p.m. Bus to the Dam and raft the Class V’s and upper release. (INTENSITY)
    3:30 p.m. Campsite to shower and bathe in the lake
    5:00 p.m. Dinner / Slideshow / DVD of our trip
    7:00 p.m. Back to our site for a fire or join in with all the other bears/outdoorsmen to a party bonfire

Aug 23: 10:00 a.m. -à Boston Bound

Total Cost per person. $174.78 based on 7 people right now. Adding or subtracting will not affect price.

You need to call this # 1-800-766-7238. Tell them you need to make a payment on Reservation # 41026 under Keith Richardson # 2156640 for $174.78.

They upgraded us to a medium campsite so the cost includes breakfast, lunch, dinner on Sat as well.

Fri night we’ll stop at the NH liquor store obviously then fast food after that somewhere up 95 and Sunday a.m. on our trip back.

The drive is about 2 tanks of gas / 600 miles so figure to add $20 per person to whoever the 2 drivers will be. Ideally, if we could all get out of work a little early on Friday it’d be best because it may be hard for us to get there at midnight and set up tents in the dark. ½ the drive time is Boston traffic off 93/95 during rush hour.

We have to figure out tent situation. We need to bring our own sleeping bags and stuff like that, they do have showers/bathrooms for us with hot water. You’re not supposed to wear any cotton when you’re on the river. It gets heavy and can make you really cold. Bring one pair of old shoes to wear. You need to wear shoes in the river.

I think that’s about it for now.

If Eric H decides to come, I need to know so I can call and add a person to the trip. Let me know when you’ve submitted your payment.

p.s. We were #30-38 for a limit of 96. So if more people want to come, they can get their own campsite/boat together and come with us too so spread the word!

Ill add this to our Facebook Event page too.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 am